Wednesday, May 14, 2014

"Oh Mother"

Mothers day has come and went but I have been thinking about it still.  I received a lovely journal that I had hinted at. It was to replace the cards the kids would get. They even drew something and my hunny wrote their name and date. He even addded a picture.  I truly am spoiled. My husband cooked dinner almost everyday last week. I think I am getting used to that.
      As I sat in the ladies banquet and in church on Sunday I saw all the young ladies attending church without moms and noticed the single moms sitting there looking for something, maybe nothing. I thought how wonderful that 28 moms rode the church bus this day, 6 drove in. Then 6 mothers accepted Jesus as their savior and 2 got baptized!
      I praise the Lord for my mom, mom-in-law, and bonus mom. They are hard working moms, they work through illnesses and pain. They pray and encourage us all the time. Happy Mothers day!

No comments:

Post a Comment